Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day in the Life of Diane Karas Miller

September 15: A Day in the Life of Diane Karas Miller of The Shutterbug Eye on Etsy; all taken with iPhone
My morning coffee and computer time.




 My cat resting after breakfast.


In the car before an appointment.


The equipment at the ENT. It was a dr visit day for me.



Now I'm home and I have to do some work. My cat supervises me.



Visiting animals at the Dog Patch Pet and Feed. I needed cat food. They are the first pet store in the area to go all rescue animals.


 Now I'm home and someone is happy to see me.


 The snuggles didn't last too long cause it's workout time.




I finished the day by making some apple crisp. Yum. We picked apples Sunday, the day before this challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!