Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going Thru The Alphabet.

C. is for CANDY

Friendlys Ice Cream Sundaes By Andy Mars Photography




Candy Apples By Diem Design


Mini Eggs By Urban Pink Photography


Cupcake Army By C. Wade Photography








Caramel Apples By Alice B. Gardens Photography


Happy Day By Jen G. Photography


I really hope you enjoyed my take on CANDY, let me know what you think :)

Have a Wonderful Day! T. :)

********************************************************************************
Photos By Chipperfield (Etsy Shop)
PoppyPlacePdx (Blog) ********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Yummieeee! That about sums it up! Seriously, I like the focus on the Alice B Gardens candy apple print, and the Swirly candy close up is colorful and fun!! I can definitely see that on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I'm loving this idea of yours, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there were so many candy images in the group. Love seeing all of these...though now I am hungry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for using my image in this yummy feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous series. Keep it coming.
    Gxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tasty-looking series! I'm excited about 'D'! Thanks for using my cupcake print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!